The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

October 23, 2012

1 month

Yesterday was Milly's 1 month birthday.  I can't believe how quickly this first month has flown by.  She is just the sweetest baby.  We have only had a day or two that has been a bit trying.  Today being one of those days.  But, I'd take 100 of these days then 1 of Jocy when she had reflux and colick.  Is it just because I am now a seasoned parent, or do my babies just keep getting better and better? 

All I can say is that I hope time slows down just a little.  I know that I am going to wake up tomorrow and we will be living in Detroit and Milly will be starting Kindergarten.  But for now, I will be spending every spare minute snuggle my adorable little girl and squishing her cheeks.  Who needs a clean house or clothes when they have this face to kiss!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home