The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

September 15, 2015

Poop in the pool

On our very last night at Disneyland Paris, Joel was going to take the kids to the fancy indoor pool at Davy Crockett Resort.  I wanted some alone time to pack and hit the gift shop. :)  The kids had been looking forward to going to the pool since I showed them the picture!  Unfortunately, we just didn't have the time.

I did my little shop and got back to our "cabin".  I had about 15 minutes of quiet before the herd stomped in.  I was quite shocked.  All four kids have grown to love swimming.  I asked Joel who got in trouble?  He matter of factly said, "There was poop in the pool, we got kicked out."  And walked into the bedroom.  WHAT?  My kid pooped in the pool?  Never!  I chased Joel down and demanded an answer.  Thankfully, it wasn't any of my kids, but the small floating log shut down the pool.  For TWO HOURS.  UGH.  So we never got to use the pool.  Thanks awesome parents!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home