The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

June 1, 2015

Changing things up

I have been bored with the look of my blog for sometime.  I played around with a few different designs today but nothing struck my fancy.  So for now, I am going boring until I can figure out what I want to do.  I have a bunch of posts to do with our recent travels.  My health hasn't been so great the last few weeks.  The last two have been the worst.  But I think the exhaustion has mellowed out.  I have so much to get done before our move.  Our Goal move date is no later than August 18th.  We are supposed to get notification this week of the contract.  Yea!  Only a few months late.  But at least we are getting one.  I think the months of anxiety caused this latest flare.  I haven't felt like this since before I was diagnosed.  I'm so thankful to have my summer nanny.  She really gives me the breaks I need.  I feel like such a slacker but what can you do?  Your brain thinks one thing but your body won't do a thing.  Sigh.  Such is life.

Well, my day has got away from me.  I need to get lunch done.  Hopefully, I will be back again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home