The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

April 28, 2015

Summer Au Pair

Just one more day and my summer au pair will be here!  Can you tell I am ready for a break?  Three hardcore years of launch are wearing us out!

She is from my hometown and graduate from my alma mater.  I had planned on getting a local so the kids could work on their Spanish.  But what is the point when we are moving this summer?

I'm supposed to be getting ready for her arrival but I have hurt my back.  I can only do things in short spurts.  Then I'm on my roller for an hour.  Or as I am currently laying on the lanai.  Oh what glorious sun.  I will miss you so when I am gone.

Well I guess I should get back to it.  Milly is enjoying some alone time.  Which I am very surprised about.  She started out pretty cranky this morning.  I thought it would be another clingy day.  But hopefully, I can get back of my list done.

Ok... back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home