The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

June 8, 2015

Rolling along...

Well, trying to.  I have been stuck in the longest flare I have had since I was diagnosed.  I am not sure how to get out of it.  One part of me will feel better, but I won't sleep.  Or my anxiety is out of control.  Last night I had restless leg syndrome and felt prickly all over.  And I was panicking for no reason.

So I am tired and in pain today.  Parts of me hurt that haven't hurt before.  And my mood just stinks.  I'm really hoping to get out of this funk before we go on our holiday.  But there is so much that needs to get done in the next three months.  I'm really trying to just go with the flow.  Because stressing out over it isn't going to make things go faster or more smoothly.  But for all that is coming up, I really don't want to go back to the States.

I'm just insane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home