The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

August 15, 2012

32 Weeks

Well 32 weeks and 2 Day per What to Expect. I can't believe its almost here. I will admit that I am so DONE. But at the same time I'm not ready. Because when she comes, it means that summer break is over and all three of my kiddos are off at school. I'm still a little torn about Nate going off to school. He's such a good kid and I've loved having him home the last year. And what am I going to do for three weeks all alone?  I'm still stressing over the whole bus thing. But if I have to go buy another carseat and install the thing myself, I will. We just had so much communication problems with our coordinator last year. And if Nate got stuck on the bus until 6:30pm like Elly did last year, I would totally freak ( and yes I did for Elly too). Since Nate knows how to use my iPhone, maybe I'll just get him one. LOL So anyways, here's my baby update….

 Week: 32 

Baby B: She is the size of a large jicama weighing about 3 3/4 lbs. and measuring about 16.5 inches from head to heels. She is developing fat now and her skin is no longer clear. It is becoming very soft and smooth. If she has any, the hair on her head is growing and even has some color. She is now pretty much a full-formed baby that just needs to fatten up - along with some other essential things.

Nausea: A bit here and there but mostly its just car sickness.

 Swelling: Not a whole lot. Even when I'm on my feet most of the day the swelling is minimal. I've had maybe a handful of day that I could see the swelling but the pool helps a ton!

 Cravings: Hmm… not really craving anything specific. Definitely fruit or anything juicy…. been wanting LOTs of water.

 Aversions: motion… I get car sick like no tomorrow. And sometimes if I turn myself too fast. It's kind of sad.  Heat is still bothering me but I think the HOT weather is over. Yea!

 Bump: I finally popped. Definitely looking HUGE. Little girl is extremely active. I freaked my Sister in law and her boyfriend out a few times last week. Even Joel gets a laugh watching her move. 

Looking forward to: Vacation! And Joel being off for two weeks. Missing the most: Being able to sleep or getting comfortable

 Pregnancy milestone hurdle: Getting ready for her arrival


  IMG 0422

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home