The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

August 14, 2012

Happy Birthday

to me!  Today is my 34th birthday.  I’m not afraid to admit that I’m in my 30s!  But I have a pretty awesome life.  Living abroad, traveling to new places, 3 (almost 4) beautiful, smart, and healthy kiddos and a marriage to my best friend that is stronger than ever.

Truthfully, I probably wouldn’t have remembered if Bea hadn’t wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.  With Jocy’s birthday 3 days before mine, it kind of gets put on the back burner.  I don’t mind because kids birthdays are much more fun.   I didn’t ask for much today but a nice mellow day.  So far, I have gotten to sleep in and have leftover cake for breakfast!  I was going to make pancakes but I forgot we are out of eggs.  All I really want today is no chores (Bea cleaned and did laundry yesterday YEA!)  and Papa John’s for dinner! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home