The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

February 4, 2013

Back of the Swing of things… hopefully

What a crazy start to the new year. Between snow days and a rotation of sickness through our house, I have had a lot of kids at home. For the most part, I don't mind having them home. Especially, when they are sick one at a time and I can give them a full day of one on one time. But at one point, I had all three kids home sick. And of course, in the end, I got sick. Twice. I got like 4 days of good health in before it came back. But we took a weekend off and rested and everyone get up and on the bus this morning.

 Today will be spent trying to get my life on track. As I sit here listening to Milly cough. Sigh. I am so unorganized right now. My desk is a nightmare. I really want to get over this exhausted mess feeling. I'm so over winter. Bring the warmer weather and rain! Even though the rainy Spring is a bit depressing, it also brings with it pretty flowers. I'm really looking forward to redoing our garden this spring. Hopefully, the maintenance man won't kill it all again. Ok, Cekic is doing his fair share.

 Now that Milly is napping, I'm going try to start organizing my life. At the very least, get the kids schedule figured out! I completely forgot they were off school next week! And then Jocy leaves for her school ski trip. So I have got to get that figured out. Plus the usual grocery and gymnastic runs. I think spring cleaning this year is going to have to be another big purge. Adding another family member made our apartment a bit smaller. And I think we need to rearrange the living room. I know Joel is dreading that because we will have to find someone to mount the TV to the wall. :)

 Anyways, enough of my procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home