The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

November 27, 2012

Sick… yet again

Well its that time of year in our house. Joel has been sick for weeks, Nate is finally getting better, and Elly didn't get anything as usual. Jocy of course got it the worst. Poor girl. Saturday was just miserable for her. And she works herself into a panic attack, which just makes it worse. So she is on day 2 home from school. I don't mind it, because its rare that we get alone time.

 Milly has been a little hoarse. I know she's unhappy but its so cute to hear her little hoarse cries. And me.... UGH. It started with a sore throat one more and have progressed to a lovely cold. This morning, my voice was completely gone. It's so much fun trying to get a 3 and 5 year old ready for school with no voice. So today I do not plan on doing much besides laying around. Our big holiday party is Saturday and I don't want to miss that! And my darn toe is still hurting. I swear it might be worse. The pain seems to be spreading. I have so much to do this week and do not need this.

 Wish I hadn't eaten that last can of Chicken Noodle.

  IMG 0854

This is about how I feel today.


IMG 0768

and some cuteness for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home