The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

August 18, 2013

And I did it again

I have completely ignored my blog.  But it has been such a busy summer!  Hello... 4 kids here.  Over the next 10 days, I will get all caught up.

 This morning the girls headed off to gym camp.  It's much longer this year, but at least it is at the same place.  Since they both did so well last year, we let them go on the bus with the rest of the group.  Last year, we planned our summer vacation around it and drove the girls down ourselves.  Just to make sure Elly could handle it.  I'm sure they will be exhausted when they get back and then school starts a few days later.

Yesterday, Nate started throwing up at 4am.  Turned out to be a 12 hour thing but even I had some stomach issues.  So today will be a day off and then tomorrow things will start getting ticked off my list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home