The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

February 27, 2013

Another gymnast?


Milly must be spending too much time at the girls gymnastics classes.  This is her new favorite thing.....


She loves to lay in my lap and hang upside down.  Sometime she'll even flip her legs over.  And then just giggles.

Jocy and Elly are in Rhythmic Gymnastics together this year.  If not I would be going 5 days a week.  Elly's class was going to be Tues and Thurs.  And Jocy's Mon, Wed, Saturday.  That would be 80 minutes in the car daily!  Their coach loves Elly anyways.  She is also her PE teacher (Nate's too).  So she was willing to bump Elly up with the older girls.  Most of these girls have been taking for years.  Jocy and Elly are at just a year but they are doing really well.  Ms. Yana just asked Jocy if she would compete with the top girls over Spring Break.  I am a bit nervous for her since she has at least two years less of training.  But I think she will do well.  Elly has her own routine this year.  She isn't competing.  We talked about it but I think she is just too young and immature.  There are talks about competitions in Russia and Yugoslavian countries this year and I just don't think she is ready to travel.  Jocy has at least been on two school trips and is a pretty responsible kiddo.

This Saturday I took the girls to gym.  Joel has been doing it since Milly was born.  Milly and I actually got to watch a full class.  Well Milly got passed around a bit.  She gets spoiled from the other moms.  I only managed a few pics but thought I'd share them.  Hoping to go again this weekend, without Milly and get some more.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home