The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

November 6, 2012

Thankful Day 6 and 5, 4, and 3

As a mom of 4, I really don't have the ability to blog everyday. So here is my 4 days of Thankfulness!

 Day 3 - I am thankful to have a husband who is my best friend and together we can do anything

 Day 4 - I am thankful for first smiles, coos, and first giggles. Especially when that first laugh is in her sleep and I happen to see it.

 Day 5 - for an amazing group of expat friends. That support and friendship is such an important thing when you are so far from home and family. And very thankful for Charlotte and her helper for finding us a new housekeeper!

 Day 6 - Since it is election day, I am thankful for the right to vote. And that I can do it anywhere in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home