The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

January 17, 2014

Hello Friday!

I can't believe that I have found the time to blogger three days this week!  I'm so happy to see the weekend.  I'm still not feeling recouped from my week in the hospital.  I'm sure the two days of rainy weather and having Jocy home the last few days didn't help.  Last night I had great plans to go to bed at 9pm.  Joel stayed at work last night, so I didn't have to wait up for him.  But I opted for a Martini and a new show that popped up on Hulu.  I did get to bed earlier than normal, but I still had trouble dragging my butt out of bed.

Today I finally uploaded pictures from our Christmas Holiday.  I really loved Belgium.  Especially the Liege Providence.  It was gorgeous.  Beautiful countryside, architecture, and very nice people.  Boo on Ford for closing the Plant in Genk.  Joel did a launch there many years ago and love it.  It was just a fabulous holiday!!

I will give myself this weekend, but come Monday, I have got to get stuff done.  Everything is so unorganized and it is driving me crazy.  Maybe I will work on those lists today.  At least get something done. LOL.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home