The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

May 2, 2012

It's a ………

Unknown After 3 pregnancies of being Team Green, I decided I wanted to know. Joel didn't care either way. So last Thursday, we piled everyone into the car and headed to the OB. Figured if we were going to find out, the kids deserved to go too. After a quick talk with the doctor, off to the ultrasound we went. Jocy and Nate were Team Blue and Elly was Team Pink. I was kind of hoping for 2 of each. Give Nate someone to play with.

The OB double checked that we wanted to know and announced…

 It's a Girl!!! 

 I was kind of surprised at first, because I thought it was a boy. But I have been totally wrong before. Jocy cried. She was really upset. She didn't want to have to share again. And she had been 100% for guessing the gender until then. We reassured Jocy that with 8 years difference… there wasn't going too be much sharing.

 After some time to take it all in, I'm excited for another girl. Joel didn't pass out or run to work and get his retirement portfolio out (like the other two girls), so I think he's good. I'm looking forward to digging out all the cute dresses and decorating a girlie nursery. I even threatened Joel at the mall the other day with a cute Black and Pink Bugaboo stroller. And I get another little ballerina! So bring on the Pink!

2 Comments:

Blogger R Becks said...

Did that dress I got Jo way back in the day make it through? The blue one from Italy?

And really? Am I going to have to talk you our of overly pink things, cause I will. Especially if you let me design the nursery ;)

I'm glad to have another little one to watch grow up.

May 3, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Kat B. said...

Yep it did. I think its in a bin in the storage closet. Elly's not big enough for it yet.

May 4, 2012 at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home