The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

August 5, 2011

Change is a comin"

So whenever my iMac arrives and things have finally settled, I am giving the blog a total makeover.  Might as well with the big move and all.  I should have posted about our adventures so far but we have been so busy since we arrive.  Heck even the weeks leading up to the move were insanely busy.  What was I thinking taking a vaca before moving to the other side of the world?  LOL.  But it was well needed and worth it.  I will post about each event soon.

Just a mini update.  The kids are being quite watching a move so I am going to nap.  Something that has become a neccessity since the move.  Not that I didn't enjoy my naps before.  But today is the first day the kids weren't up at 6am (and Joel up at 3am)  And we have not walked than 4 miles a day. So mommy is better. 

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home