The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

June 25, 2010

The Big Vaca

So I'm going to attempted to blog about our amazing vacation!  The girls are reading their library books and Nate is playing with his cars.  So I'm hoping to get some things posted!  I'm going to do this is phases.  There are four parts to the trip. I'm amazed we fit in so much.  We got to see both sets of grandparents.  And family on both sides.  Plus friends!  If we had money that magically appeared in our bank account, we would have never come home!  Ithaca is a beautiful place!  Cornell has such history and amazing architure.  And the lakes and hills are breathtaking.  Connecticut didn't disappoint either!  I think the kids, well the girls anyways, could live at the beach.  Joel and I joking picked out our beach house. :)  The weather was perfect!  Sunny and upper 70s - low 80s.  A little bit of rain but nothing that bothered us.  I told Joel I wanted to live in CT. Love the cooler summers... but then he said I'd hate the cold winters.  But wait... we not only get the HOT summers but the miserably COLD winters.  Hmm.... I don't see a difference.

Anyways, we had an amazing time.  Got to see lots of family and friends.  And got to relax!  It was great to finally be able to take Nate and Elly to the beach. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home