The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

Ok. I know I am a few days late, but I can't believe it is 2014. It seems like yesterday we were anticipating Y2K. So I have decided this is the year I get myself together. Going to lose the baby weight one last time, get organized and lose the mommy brain. Of course, I have started the year off pretty lazy, but I have had a sick baby and have enjoyed relaxing with the family. Kids go back the 7th and my MIL heads home the 13th. So I will just wait til then. LOL. Plus there is this little thing that I may have broken my wrist on Holiday, so I am getting it checked out next week. Hopefully, not and I can head back to bootcamp.

The biggest thing this year.... Another move. I can't believe only seven months left in Joel's contract. Getting antsy about where we are going. A guy at KCAP asked if he wanted to come back and there is a job opening, but that seems to be a step back. We have our fingers crossed for another overseas assignment.

Some days I think, let's go home so life can be easy. But then we wouldn't get to experience these wonderful places. I know our time away is limited, so I am going to enjoy it. Even the bad things. The last year has been the hardest. Basically raising four kids in a foreign country by myself, but it has shown me just how strong I am. Even through that, I am pretty sure the last two and a half years have been the best so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home