The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

February 18, 2012

He's home!

Today was another trip to the Vet.  Kuş (our trial name for the girl) had her first round of shots, including the Pravo shot.  I have been nervous about her getting it with little bit having it.  During one of the calls to the Vet this week, the Vet said to our driver that he has never had a puppy survive Pravo.  Um... I think we should have known that and would have probably found another vet!  But by Thursday, he was eating and having solid poops.  So we thought we'd get to take him home on Saturday.

Well, the Vet told Joel he needed 5 more treatments.  Truthfully, I really don't want to deal with making the trip everyday and waiting with Nate for 45 minutes.  Because, its always me that gets to deal with these things.  But Joel said he was coming home.  He didn't feel that they were caring for him well enough, because he's dirty and attention starved. I'm thinking its a Turkish thing.  They just don't treat pets the same as we are used to.  It's just their way, I guess.  And Joel said he felt like he was being taken advantage of, financially.  We have such an AMAZING vet in Louisville!  Its just so hard to find someone we can trust as much as we do Dr. Watson.   So Joel brought him home.  I'm happy he is all happy and active but he is still pretty weak.  And we have to keep him locked in the spare room.  So until he's completely recovered, I'm still holding my breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home