The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

January 9, 2012

Keep Calm…..

Most of you know how long I had to wait for internet.  It was a painful time for me.  I missed my friends and my TV shows.  I was so out of the loop at school.  But finally the day came!  Two lovely men showed up and installed my phone and wireless.  They even made sure that I had a signal downstairs.  I could get online EVERYWHERE! 

Then we left for our Christmas holiday.  When we returned, it was gone.  Well, since I am blogging, we have it, sometimes.  In the morning and at night it usually works.  But mostly it won’t connect or just drops out.  So I am blaming out new neighbors.  There is a new network that wasn’t here when we left.  So I’m am being cranky and not being neighborly, because they screwed up my internet that I had to wait forever on.  I may be wrong but it works for me.  Now I just have to wait until someone figures out how to get those two guys out here and fix it!  It better NOT be the standard two weeks.

 

*Deep breathe*  I have so many pics to post from our trip but nothing will upload.  Boo. Well I guess I will be spending today taking down the Christmas tree and working on my New Years resolution.  At least get my desk organized. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home