The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

December 19, 2011

Sneak Peak - Nate's room

I have been holding out on posting pictures of our new apartment. It's taking a lot longer to come together than I thought. But we have just been so busy! So I thought I'd give you a peak of the closest to done room... Nate's! I had planned on painting the room gray but I'm really not in the mood to paint these days. The girls will probably have the only painted room in the house. It is only for three years.... Nate's room isn't done. I still need curtains and bedding. Plus I'd like to get a few more accessories. I still have some pictures to frame too. I found this adorable wood truck sign on Etsy. And I'd love to find a Turkey road sign and license plates. A friend and I are supposed to check out some antique stores after the holidays. So here it is........ DSC01174 From the door DSC01175 Bedding bought... just waiting on its arrival. Planning to make a pillow with a N on it. DSC01176 going to make a reading nook where his bean bag is. Haven't bought a sewing machine yet but hoping after the holidays DSC01177 got this idea off of Pinterest. The shelves from IKEA match his bed and dresser really well. And it's not like boy needs a real closet! Those things can add $$$$ up quickly. DSC01178 I bought this before we left. I had always been planning a Ford truck room for Nate's big boy room. I found a guy on Etsy that turns old hubcaps into clocks. I was bummed that someone bought the red F-100 hubcap before I did. So this was my second choice. It's not a truck, but I love the V8. It's actually my fav car symbol. I'm pretty happy with it. I love how its coming together. And he actually keeps his room clean! Hope I can get it finished by Spring. Then I will post the finished pics!

1 Comments:

Blogger R Becks said...

Wait, How'd he get a Sneech?

Also, It's awesome. You kinda make me want a house to decorate!!

December 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home