The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

January 18, 2015

Sunday Funday

My ass.  Today was planned to be a fun family day. We were going to go roam the city and eat out for lunch AND dinner.  This week and next week are bad weeks for the hubby.  This week he only got to see the kids when he got home twice.  And one was Friday.  Next week doesn't look to be any better.

 I had one kid home sick this week. The first day she was a mess.  I think she only left her bed for an hour.  She talked me into staying home one more day.  Ugh.  She should have gone to school.

 A few days ago Milly started fighting sleep.  Thursday night she decided 30 minutes after I went to sleep that she wanted to play til 4:30am.  And last night, was similar.  She said her ear was hurting.  The one that landed her in the hospital last year.  Crap.  She slept on Joel for an hour and then we tried to convince her to sleep with us in bed.  She managed about an hour.  As soon as Joel got up to get ready for work, so bounded out of bed and started running thru the house.  By 8:30am, all four kids were out of bed.  Today is going to be a LONG day.

There is actually SNOW predicted for this evening.  At first they said 1-3 inches but I don't think it will happen.  It is still very cold out.  I did not think this would happen in Spain.  Looks like the crap weather keeps on following me.

Top it all off, I think I'm dealing with a mini flare.  Maybe I over did it with my workouts and cleaning at the beginning of the week but the pass few days, it has been hard.  I'm so cold, achy, and just want to sleep.  I need a vacation without my kids to somewhere warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home