The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

March 3, 2013

My Fearless Daughter




Today three of my kiddos asked if they could get the gym mat out.  Sometimes they will actually practice on their own!  Today they were teaching Nate how to do a front roll.  He was so excited.  Then he moved onto a head stand.  He's pretty good!

The biggest surprise was Elly!  Yesterday, she was in tears most of gym class.  I was guessing it was because she spent the night at her BFF's house.  So Elly tells me she wants to try something.  So I watch ready to catch if needed.  She taught herself to do a front walkover!!  Now she is working on her back and will a little help, she's getting there.  I wish Jocy had just a little bit of Elly's fearlessness.  The amount Elly has can be a little dangerous and worrisome.  But when she applies herself, she can do amazing things!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home