The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

November 21, 2012

Thankful Day 21

Saturday, when I opened the cabinet where I keep my baking stuff, my stoneware sheet pan feel out and shattered on my foot. It hurt like heck but I was more upset that I just broke my well seasoned pan. That was the first piece of stoneware I got when I started selling Pampered Chef. We used that thing all the time. After I got over that, I realized one of my toes hurt like crazy! I finished up what I was doing and grabbed some ice and heading for the couch. Once I got my sock off I saw how swollen it was. And it was already turning black and blue. Ugh. I broke my toe! In all the years that I played sports and danced, I never broke anything. So here at the rip old age of 34, I do this. Sigh. I'm just going to blame my lack of sleep and that Nate was bored and bugging me while I had things to do. So today I am thankful that all I have ever broken is my 4th toe. Truthfully, all the back and hip issues I've had over the years, never hurt as much as this! LOL. Guess it doesn't help that I didn't get to stay off of it until Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home