The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

November 3, 2016

Thankful - Day 3

I am thankful for  my friend that introduced me to Tradition Chinese Medicine (TCM).  I am still fairly new to it and will be avoiding a few things!  I woke up Wednesday morning in so much pain.  I just popped around the corner and one hour later, I feel a million times better.  And it was only about $4!  I really think this is where we go wrong in the US.  Your body needs care.  Not just from a medical doctor.  Massage prices are so out of reach for most American.  I used to pay over $100 (but she was well worth it in the end).  That is a lot of money to go to on a regulator basis.  I have been quite shocked by the effects of cupping.  I have only done it about 6 times, but I plan on getting back into it.  I just felt so much better.  I was less tired and my anxiety was barely noticeable.  I will definitely have to figure out how to keep this up when we leave!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home