The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

September 22, 2016

My sweet Mills....


    Four years ago in Istanbul, this bundle of joy turned us into a family of 6.  I truthfully never thought we would have four kids.  But after Nate was born, I just felt like we could do this one more time.  BEST decision of our lives.  

Mills is so full of love and life.  She is bossy, loud, and loves with her whole heart.  For a four year old, she is quite opinionated and definitely knows what she wants.  I love that she switches from English to Spanish to Chinese all in the same conversation.  She give amazing hugs and snuggles.  She will tell you how cute she is.  And still everyone that meets her loves her.   And I will definitely admit she has me completely wrapped around her little adorable finger.  But she is my baby.  My last baby.... who isn't a baby anymore.


                                   Happy 4th Birthday Milly!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"But she is my baby. My last baby... who isn't a baby anymore." This feels so right.

December 17, 2016 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home