The Blue House of Crazy

Adventures of an American Expat Family

November 15, 2011

Recovering shoe addict relapses

 

Sunday, I bought the most expensive shoes I have bought in my life.  I’m still having that hyperventilating, OMG I bought those shoes.  But at the same time, I LOVE my new shoes.  Normal, I am a laid back, comfy sort of girl.  I like jeans and Cords.  T-shirts and sweaters.  Fall is my favorite time of years and my closet has always reflected that.  Plus I am a mom and where am I going to wear 350 TL shoes??  Ok I didn’t pay that much for them but that was the original price!  And they will look killer with the new Herringbone trousers I got from Banana Republic!

So what do you think??   Have I gone crazy immersed in the fashion of Istanbul??

DSC00863shoe

 

1 Comments:

Blogger R Becks said...

I'd totally wear those shoes. If I ever wore brown :)

Throw Nate in a sweater vest and have a lunch date!

November 16, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home